Monday, February 15, 2010

100% trust in a flying leap of faith with indelible spirit

where that title came from you might ask? Well of course some kind of fabulous anxiety.

"Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And that no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dreams, because every second of the search is a second’s encounter with God and with eternity." ~ Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist

As much as I like to consider myself the bad-ass saucy tattooed chick with a punk rock heart, I am also an incurable optimist- even if it requires kicking your ass to convert you (*see post on cult following and the Irrevent Reverand's YAYmen Ministries).

This is inspiration to me. Thoughts like these keep me chugging along. Some of you in close proximity probably believe more chugging than along, and i thank you for your love, loyalty and patience.

I also found some secret inspiration- a friend of a friend- she shared these- jump started my old thinking wagon with a full tank of ooh, yeah, huhn'...

"That, Kristine, is destiny. That, is what happens when you follow your heart and your truth. Life flows. . . be well, and i know you will find this happiness and peace if you just embrace the unknown with 100% honesty." vgs

somehow from there the path trudges uphill to include- Vinnie Jones intro on the Joss Stone album...
You see I know change
I see change
I embody change
All we do is change
Yeah, I know change

We are born to change
We sometimes regard it as a metaphor
That reflects the way things ought to be

In fact change takes time
It exceeds all expectations
It requires both now and then
See although the players change
The song remains the same
And the truth is
You gotta have the balls to change.

WOW! some of it yes, falls so on the tip of your nose, well whatever. Here I am- fresh dealt a handful of cards that all mandate specific and quick change. The old ways- the habits and choices that are like a pair of high heels, familiar, cute and comfortable enough to be worn but i'm not running any marathons or hiking any hills in them. turns out they aren't that cute, they are deforming my feet and damn it, it's just plain old time for some new kicks.

so here i go. the caterpillar is wriggling around in the cocoon, sorting, packing, tossing, selling, purging a lifetime of crap. Bouncing around the Bay Area just long enough to make a healthy transition... Madame and Mademoiselle Bell butterflies are flying to make a new home in Los Angeles.

i will stop here before all of this cheesy corn makes me barf. oops wait uh-oh...

No comments: