Friday, February 26, 2010

hey you guys!

Wow. so much going on. My whole house is packed up like crazy as i sort through things- sometimes with a snarky grin- haha you aren't coming with us! I smirk at the inanimate objects that i allowed into my life. It's cleansing. It's a real hassle and I cannot wait until...

the temptation to fast forward through the months Xoxa and I will spend at my parents' house (Oy!) and get into the fun of reinventing myself in Hollywood at the end of summer. I am not looking forward to it- I am firm believer that I can not and should not ever try to go home again- well as soon as I got over the fact that it is the house i grew up in but not even remotely home- well it was slightly more palatable. It's not like we don't have other places to go- it's that this is what is best for Xoxa. She will get the Mimi and Bibi (grandma and grandpa to her) time that will also include sleepovers with cousins, aunts, uncles, her two dogs, while affording mama the chance to clean up, clear out and cultivate the arsenal of creative material required to make a proper kriz bell style splash in LA LALA.

so if you got this far and you are a fan- hell if you are even marginally annoyed and stayed this long- pretty please go the blog itself and follow or leave a clever comment. believe it or not your kinds words help me to make more...

www.wonderfulbeingagirl.blogspot.com

thanks. you rock!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like a good plan Mz Kriz... best wishes during the transition. xo, sam

Willo Clare said...

You can do it, Super Girl! Let's get together for a springtime TN Beach Walk to fuel the creative fires and help time pass faster 'till La La launching arrives.

Unknown said...

well kris - i am sure that i don't have to remind you that change is not easy. In fact, it is down right DIFFICULT!!!!

To make change easier, you've got the plan in motion and it looks laid out nicely.

you are a strong woman and will find your way and carve a little niche with your little one as well. It only gets harder as they grow older.

remember to put one foot in front of the other, take deep breaths, cry and wine (yes- it's spelled this way on purpose!) if you need to, and say, "I think I can..."

Tracy said...

Be strong and confident! You know yourself better than anyone else. Believe in YOU!

aimee said...

You GO, GIRL! Believe it or not, you're an inspiration to women. Sounds like you're pursuing your dream in the best way. Stay true to yourself and you can't go wrong. :)

devin said...

I'm not very good at being clever on demand. But I'm reading, and offering some words of encouragement! It's been a change-filled year for me, so I understand -- so here's some words of encouragement and belief!! :)